ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Notify Classmates of Updates Box

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/06/15 10:30 AM Views: 813 Replies: 4
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi CC,

Yesterday I made changes to my homepage and checked the box to notify classmates. The message is usually there by early morning the next day and it is not.
Are there still problems with this feature??

As always, thank you.
Tracey

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM - Response #1

There was an email backup in the system this morning. The email will eventually go through the system.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 3:28 PM - Response #2

Thank you Kyle!!

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 3:16 PM - Response #3

I'm having this same problem.

Yesterday, around 10:00 AM EDT I sent a "Notify classmates" of a new "In Memory" entry. When there was no spike in viewers this morning, I made a change to my homepage and once again clicked the option "Notify Classmates". It's been over 24 hours and I'm still not seeing a spike in visitors to the site. Normally, in that time frame, I'd have 30-50 visitors for a new In Memory post. Is there a problem somewhere?

Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 7:51 AM - Response #4

We have been working on the issue that caused the email server to become backed up. There is a large queue to clear. We are monitoring the emails as they flow out now and hope that we will have it cleared in the next few hours. Please do not resend any previous messages as they remain in the queue and will be delivered. Thank you for your patience.

We have received reports from other classes that they have received their emails. I believe you should have also received your emails.

Kyle Erickson
Class Creator

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.