ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Billing for the next 5 years

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/21/09 09:45 PM Views: 2094 Replies: 13
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Our Class reunion is over and we want to keep the website going for another 5 years. We have paid for 1 year already and are paid up till 3/7/2010. Can we pay for the next 5 years (which will give us essentially 6 years) now? WE are trusting that Class Creator will still be around in 5 years. Also, the class member that initially put down the credit card information would like the committee (we have a debit card and checking acct. for the class)to take over the billings. How do we change his information as he is the main administrator now and we would like someone else on the committee that is local become the main administrator? Does he have to relinquish adminstratorship to one of us?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM - Response #1

1) Can we pay for 5 years in advance: Yes. The Root Administrator needs to click on the "Subscription" link on the left (which only the Root Admin can see), and then click the "Add time" button.

2) Trusting Class Creator will be around in 5 years: Well, we're trusting the same thing. Smile We'll be here. More about our company and stability is available in this thread.

3) Changing Root Administrator and billing to somebody else: The current Root Administrator can do this. He or she just needs to click the "Preferences" link on the left (which only the Root Admin can see), and from there the Root Admin can transfer power to any other Administrator.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM - Response #2

This website is the best. We so appreciate all your immediate responses to our questions (even though our reunion is over our committee is still meeting and thinking about our next five years) WE are so glad our root administrator found you and suggested this above all sites for our class...everyone is really enjoying it! I personally subscribe to the threads of these forum lists and they give great insight and help not only from you professionals but from the subscribers themselves. Hooray for Class Creator!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM - Response #3

Thanks Kim. I just read that to a couple programmers camping out working late tonight and that just puts a smile on our faces. Smile

Edited 07/21/09 11:22 PM
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 11:30 PM - Response #4

It's from the heart...and we could not have had such a wonderful, successful reunion without you guys..and now we can stay in touch and never have to wonder where anyone is..unless they want to hide from us Smile

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 7:58 AM - Response #5

I have been collecting funds in a PayPal account to pay for the upkeep of the website. I am now ready to pay up 10 years subscription, but I can't figure out how to pay it using my PayPal account. Can you please advise?

Thanks... Betsy

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 10:34 AM - Response #6

I don't know much about paypal, but if it has check-writing capabilities, this link gives a physical address you can send your payment

http://www.classcreator.com/pr.cfm

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM - Response #7

Thanks -- I would just have to figure out how to write a check from my PayPal account.

Betsy

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM - Response #8

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE VIA PAYPAL:

1) Log into PayPal
2) Click the "Send Money" tab at the top
3) In the "To" field enter "info@classcreator.com"
4) In the amount field enter "549"
5) Under the Purchases tab check "Services"
6) Click the orange "Continue" button and submit payment

Then tell everyone you know to do the same. Smile

Edited 08/18/09 1:18 PM
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM - Response #9

Thanks Brad - will do that right now! I'm working on the Class of 1970 and 1971 of my school as well.

Betsy

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 4:08 PM - Response #10

Hi Brad. I want to renew my subscription for another period of time. I know it's old school, but can I send you guys a check from our class bank account instead of using my credit card this time?

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM - Response #11

Yes! People send checks all the time. Just write in the memo field your school name and class year and you're all set.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM - Response #12

Yipeee. I'll do it. Will you then go in and change our expiration date or will I?

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM - Response #13

Whoever processes the check here in our office will also change your subscription date at the time of processing.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.