ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Trouble printing nametags

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/11 12:03 PM Views: 1241 Replies: 6
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 12:03 PM

I am having difficulty getting my nametags to print correctly. I am using the Avery 5395 self adhesive name tags. I have selected that option before generating the tags. When I go to print them, the first few are fine, but as it gets further down the page, the individual information seems to be slowly moving up so that the last set of 2 nametags are not centered. Instead they are right at the top of the nametag. Is there something I can do to center them correctly? Change my own printer settings or is there something I can do on the site? Please help. i need them completed by tomorrow.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM - Response #1

Thanks for the details and I will have the programmer take a look. In the mean time, as a work around, can you select the names 8 at a time so that only 1 sheet of nametags are generated? You may be able to print your remaining few using this method.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 1:05 PM - Response #2

That's how I have been doing it. I started with only 8, printed on regular paper and then held it up against the nametag sheet, so that I could see how they lined up before I printed directly on them. The top 2 are good, but all of the following ones are slightly more off center than the ones above them, leaving the last 2 at the very top of the tags.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:42 AM - Response #3

Okay - Again, I'll communicate this with the programmer.

Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM - Response #4

Has this been corrected? I am still finding the same problem Aug. 21, 2011 occurring with Avery 5395 adhesive name tags.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 12:02 AM - Response #5

Knock, Knock. Is anyone available to answer the above question?

Friday, August 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM - Response #6

Sorry for the delay Nancy. I will check with the programmer again, but I do not see any recent updates in this area.

We are constantly trying to fix issues with the Nametag generator, and it remains in BETA for now.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.