ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Attendees

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/21/09 04:02 PM Views: 2001 Replies: 8
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I not finding where to add who's attending reunion?

Is there a quick way to find information about site? How to ad/edit...????

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM - Response #1

Welcome Karen.

You need to have an active reunion on your site. Class Creator contains a very sophisticated Reunion Planner that will allow you to take payments, show who's attending, manage your attendees, and more, but before you can do any of those things you need to turn on your reunion.

1) Log into your site
2) Click the Reunion Planner link in your left navigation
3) Follow the directions on screen to set up your reunion

This area can get a little sophisticated, as you can set up custom reunion registration forms and other things, so let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM - Response #2

Per the Reunion Summary page, we have 44 classmates attending our reunion. Per the Classmate Profiles page, we have 93. Could you please look into that? That's a big descrepency. Let me know if I need to do something please.

Thanks!
Carrie Alford Loofs

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM - Response #3

The 44 is the # who have actually completed your registration form. If you go into your Attendees Management Area and read the instructions at the top of the page it will fully explain the discrepancy. Any questions just let me know.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM - Response #4

Hi Brad, We had our 30th reunion in October. It was great. Everyone loves the website and voted to keep it for another 5 years. As the administrator let me tell you....I love it! It is so easy to manage, you've done a great job. I'm replying to this post because this is the one thing that I really had a concern about. When we were trying to get an approximate number of attendees, this feature was fine. But, after we actually started getting registrations and money I really wished that the number of attendees showing up on the classmate profiles was a true number. Maybe there is a way to make this number update as the tickets have been paid for. Some of our classmates were wondering where people were because they saw them listed there, but in reality they never actually registered or paid to come. Other than this one thing, everything else worked wonderfully! Thanks for your hard work.

Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM - Response #5

Thanks DeLora.

People planning reunions a long ways out (like a year or more) prefer to allow Classmates to indicate they are attending their reunion early on. This generates early interest and causes more people to sign up when they see that others are going. Early on though many people are not willing to pay yet. This is how this feature progressed as it did. Long story short though, we'll be adding some new Reunion Preferences options that will allow you to congifure the system to do precisely what you want. People planning reunions very early may want to run things one way, while people who are planning reunions just a few months before the reunion may want to run things another way.

Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 2:29 PM - Response #6

Thanks Brad, I too liked it early on. It did help us so much when we were looking for how many would be interested. I'll be looking forward to see what's coming in the future. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM - Response #7

I am new to setting up the Reunion planner page. I added information, but I don't see what the classmates are going to see when they register, i.e., the payment information. Is it because I'm the administrator?

Edited 01/19/10 12:44 AM
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 8:23 AM - Response #8

Julie Shepard wrote:

I am new to setting up the Reunion planner page. I added information, but I don't see what the classmates are going to see when they register, i.e., the payment information. Is it because I'm the administrator?

Julie,

You initially saw what they will see when you first signed up for the reunion. You will see what they will see when you click on the "30 year reunion" link on your left-side menus.

Since you have already entered your information, it will display your information. If you need to make changes, just click on the EDIT link above your name, "30 YEAR REUNION REGISTRATION DETAILS (EDIT)"

Inside of your reunion planner, you have the option to allow items to be sold and money collected. You have this option turned off. (as shown below)

X ITEMS ARE NOT being offered for sale.
O ITEMS ARE being offered for sale.

Because of this, there are no amounts when looking at the Reunion Attendees list under the Reunion Planner.

If you turn this on, then classmates will be able to choose the items they will be paying for and ClassCreator can collect the amounts owed and give you a report.

Edited 01/19/10 8:28 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.