ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

moderator approval required

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/30/10 03:48 PM Views: 1385 Replies: 2
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I recently made one of our classmates a Moderator on a threaded forum. When she posts a new topic, I get a message saying "moderator approval required." Yet, I don't see any button to click on which says approved, etc.

Please advise on the situation and how I'm supposed to respond. Also, is it possible to make it where I don't have to oversee the moderator this closely??

Thanks.

Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM - Response #1

Jake - We have reviewed this idea and understand and why you cannot turn off these notifications at this time. This is something that we agree can be changed, however our programmers are busy on a major upgrade project right now, and therefore we will need to put it on the short list of to do very soon items. Once we make this adjustment, it will allow you, as the root admin, to turn off the notifications of moderation for the forums and message boards. I can't give an eta, but I can say it is now on the list.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM - Response #2

Jake - I see that the moderator email under the Forum preferences is se to anneliesemaus@sbcglobal.net

Are you still receiving the moderator notifications or was your issue resolved when that email address was added to the forum preferences page?

Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.