New Topic Subscription Options  

Enom.com

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/27/20 10:39 AM Views: 940 Replies: 8
Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 10:39 AM

Deleted

Edited 06/28/20 10:51 PM
Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 11:11 AM - Response #1

Joe, when I plugged salinacentral78.com into the whois.com website, I got this. Don't know if this is helpful or not:

Whois Lookup for salinacentral78.com
Transfer this Domain | Backorder this Domain | Make an Offer
Domain Name: SALINACENTRAL78.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1733905967_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.ENOM.COM
Registrar URL: WWW.ENOM.COM
Update Date: 2020-04-20T13:11:47Z
Creation Date: 2012-07-15T05:17:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-15T05:17:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: ABUSE@ENOM.COM
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4259744689
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Whois Agent (430181171)
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Registrant Street: PO Box 639
Registrant Street: C/O salinacentral78.com
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Whois Agent
Admin Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Admin Street: PO Box 639
Admin Street: C/O salinacentral78.com
Admin City: Kirkland
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98083
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4252740657
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4259744730
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Whois Agent
Tech Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Tech Street: PO Box 639
Tech Street: C/O salinacentral78.com
Tech City: Kirkland
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98083
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4252740657
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4259744730
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS1.800HOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS2.800HOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
HTTP://WDPRS.INTERNIC.NET/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database:2020-06-27T15:04:24Z <<<
The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. We make this information available “as is,” and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Version 6.3 4/3/2002.

salinacentral78.com is a domain name registered by Whois Agent (430181171). The site is based in Kirkland, WA, US. This domain does not appear to have registrar lock enabled.
Page rank, back links or indexed pages information is not available for www.salinacentral78.com. Inexpensive business listings setup through eNom can help websites to build backlinks, and to generate organic search engine referrals.

The registrant's whois information is not masked from appearing in our whois lookup data. For additional information about www.salinacentral78.com, users are encouraged to contact Whois Agent (430181171) for items pertaining to the registrant. For administrative issues, please email Whois Agent or call +1.4252740657. Items of a technical nature should be directed to Whois Agent via email or by calling +1.4252740657.

Edited 06/27/20 3:07 PM
Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 2:01 PM - Response #2

classnames.net is a Reseller for Enom.com. So your domain was not directly sold by them but instead classnames.net. Enom.com is not your primary account holder. Classnames.net is.

Sort of like buying a Goodyear tire from a dealer. Goodyear does not know who you are, but the dealer does.

Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 3:10 PM - Response #3

When I type in salinacentral78.com at classnames.net it says:

Already Registered
salinacentral78.com

Edited 06/27/20 3:13 PM
Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 4:20 PM - Response #4

It is with classnames.net under the account

jpkansas

I had the system email a password reset link to the email address on file.

Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 9:28 PM - Response #5

I see I'm not the first one to be confused by the Enom name. I think I got it all figured out, but that leads me to another question. In a year, there will be an email asking me if the contact information for my domain is correct. I will soon be 74 years old and, for purpose of this question, assume my email address will no longer be active. I assume the email asking me to confirm the contact information will bounce. In point of fact, the site will still be active a year from now and everyone, including my successor, will want the site to remain active for as long as possible. Is there a procedure you could share to keep our site alive if I'm not? Thanks. Barry Levinsky

Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 9:39 PM - Response #6

Barry,

This question came up awhile ago on a different forum topic, when the sole administrator said he was going to stop being the administrator and wanted Class Creator to administer the site after he quit.

Class Creator's role is just to provide the infrastructure and nothing else. If you don't have anyone else assigned as an administrator, your site will revert to a "free with ads" site when the paid subscription runs out. It will continue on autopilot with ads indefinitely.

Edited 08/01/20 9:48 PM
Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 9:54 PM - Response #7

Thanks for your response and for the site. I will get in touch with Enom. I just want to make sure I was taking the right steps with the right people. Barry Levinsky

Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:05 PM - Response #8

Pretty sure you need to contact classnames.net, not Enom.

However, the only way to keep a domain name active is to have it paid for. You can pay ahead 10 years ahead of time. There is an automatic renewal system, but there has to be a funding source.

Designate a person that you want to keep it active and give them your login details for classnames.net and how it works.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.