ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Delete Class Site & Start Over

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/03/09 01:17 PM Views: 1763 Replies: 5
Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Is it possible to delete my multi-class website and start over. I want the url to reflect the addition of new classes.

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 2:16 PM - Response #1

Just click on "Edit School/Logos" and add more classes.

Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 9:27 PM - Response #2

I actually considered this at one time but decided to not pursue it. But how would adding more classes give you the option to change the url?

Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 10:54 PM - Response #3

It really wouldn't, but building a new multi year site isn't going to generate a URL that refelcts the year span either. Most multi year sites are using a domain name.

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM - Response #4

Brad,
On a related theme, my site was originally for my year, 1963, but I changed the name to reflect interest from other years. A new Classmate has e-mailed me saying he's confused (I think it's his age!) because he went into the Profile Subscriptions page and it says Classmates, Class of 1963. How do I change this to show that it covers all years?

I'm sure most Classmates will realise what's happened but if it can be changed to cover all the school years or even removed altogether it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mark

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM - Response #5

Ahhh, that page pulls the original variable instead of what the variable was changed to. Thanks for spotting that. I'll ask Rick to update this!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.