ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Responsive Design

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/11/15 01:12 AM Views: 965 Replies: 3
Friday, December 11, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Scott,

I went to see what the Responsive design was and clicked on it to see what it looked like. I must have clicked on save and now I don't want it for my page, but cannot find how to just go back without having to redo the whole page with the previous design. I thought that I could just use one of the saved backups, but I can't find them. Is it possible to change it back with that method or do I have to totally redesign my site. I tried to use Advanced #2 but I can't download the Serif PhotoPlus Starter Edition. That website won't allow me to download the program and my account says I already received the program in 2013 which is true. But I have changed computers since then and don't have the program on this computer. What a mess. I know you can help me.

Glenn Ellen

Edited 12/11/15 1:13 AM
Friday, December 11, 2015 at 7:39 AM - Response #1

This response solved the problem for me.

Sam T.

Kyle Erickson

view site email
Friday, November 27, 2015 at 7:56 AM - Response #1

The ADMIN FUNCTIONS can be located on the GEAR ICON in the top-right corner. Using that icon, you can change back to the old design if that is what you want. Just click the GEARS icon, then click the CHANGE DESIGN, then click the link "View Legacy Designs" and then you can switch back if you want.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Class Creator Moderator and
Spanish Fork High School Class of 1981 Administrator

Friday, December 11, 2015 at 8:07 AM - Response #2

To go back to the legacy designs, do the following:

The ADMIN FUNCTIONS can be located on the GEAR ICON in the top-right corner. Using that icon, you can change back to the old design if that is what you want. Just click the GEARS icon, then click the CHANGE DESIGN, then click the link "View Legacy Designs" and then you can switch back if you want.

Friday, December 11, 2015 at 12:42 PM - Response #3

I think Glenn knows how to go back since she wrote
Quote:

I tried to use Advanced #2

The only way that was possible (pick Advanced #2) is if she found the Change Design, etc.

Looks like the top image that was there was is missing (and needs to recreate) or did not have #2 before?

The only odd thing on I see on that Responsive page is that the profile has an odd change in the menu colors??

I'd be interested in what didn't work out Glenn, since the home page looks fine (it's easier to change some visual elements).

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.