ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

survey results

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/08/09 08:57 PM Views: 1492 Replies: 7
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM

How can I see the kinds of results to expect? I'm familiar with the results from surveys utilizing SurveyMonkey and Zoomerang. I have looked through the FAQs and forum and don't see this discussed.

Thanks!

T Tock

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 9:23 PM - Response #1

Terri Tock wrote:

How can I see the kinds of results to expect? I'm familiar with the results from surveys utilizing SurveyMonkey and Zoomerang. I have looked through the FAQs and forum and don't see this discussed.

Thanks!

T Tock

Welcome Terri,

If you create a survey, you (as the admin) can see who has filled out the survey (and can e-mail them) and also those who haven't filled out the survey (and can e-mail them). you can also see the exact results of each question and what every classmate's answers are.

Edited 09/08/09 9:23 PM
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM - Response #2

You can also set the results to be viewable by your Classmates if you want. If you do this, Classmates can only see collective group results. They cannot see specific Classmates' answers. The best way to get familiar with the Survey Maker is by giving it a whirl. If you're inclined, make a test survey and have 3 or 4 people fill it out. Then play around with your results area a little bit. You'll get the hang of it very quickly.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM - Response #3

Thanks! I have a draft of the questions we want to ask. How do I ask the planning committee to test it for me once I've added it to that section of our site?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM - Response #4

Simply have them log in and complete the survey.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM - Response #5

Sorry to keep asking questions - do I have to make the survey active in order for them to do it? We already have a bunch of classmates on the site & we need to come to a consensus on the questions before it goes live.

Thx,

T

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM - Response #6

Terri Tock wrote:

Sorry to keep asking questions - do I have to make the survey active in order for them to do it? We already have a bunch of classmates on the site & we need to come to a consensus on the questions before it goes live.

Thx,

T

Yes, the survey needs to be active or nobody will be able to use it. If you just create the survey, tell them it will be active for 10 minutes at some time, then activate it and deactivate it (after 10 minutes), you can see what happens.

You could let anyone try it for a little while, or you could just activate it and fill it out yourself. Then deactivate it. This would give you an idea of what it can do.

You could then create a new survey and delete the previous one so that there are no answers in the survey.

Edited 09/08/09 10:14 PM
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM - Response #7

Thanks! I appreciate your responding so quickly.

T

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.