ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Uploading Photos

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/28/09 01:43 PM Views: 1533 Replies: 4
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I used my first customizable link to create "Photo Gallery". I want to be able to post class photos, pictures from the reunion, etc. I managed to upload one photo, but can't figure out how to add more photos or add text to caption the photo. I'm in over my head. Can you help?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM - Response #1

Next month a new photo gallery feature is coming out which I suspect you'll want to utilize, but for now the best way to upload photos is simply upload them like you're doing now. You added 1 successfully, just do the same thing again. I.E. click the yellow "image icon", select another photo, and upload it.

For captions, click to the right of the photo, hold down your shift key and press Enter (doing this advances the cursor down just one line instead of 2), and then type your caption. It's helpful if you center both the photo and the caption on the screen, so the caption winds up nicely centered directly under your photo.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM - Response #2

Brad, thank you so much for your help with this, and thank you for creating Class Creator. I'm having a ball and you make me look brilliant and creative.

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 1:40 PM - Response #3

When will this update be installed for everyone? We just had our 25th reunion and I'd like to post some pics from the event. Thanks!

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 4:03 PM - Response #4

Community Photo Galleries are not in beta yet. We may or may not even have a beta for those. Sometimes next month they will be availalbe for everyone to use.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.