ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

new template

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/25/08 09:01 PM Views: 1269 Replies: 7
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Brad, Using the new template. One header on one page, Looking Back, no longer shows. Can you please fix that or tell me how?? Thanks, otherwise, looks like we're going to stick with this template for a while. Thank you for it and all the new stuff. Bonita Confused

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 3:35 PM - Response #1

When you upload images through our system, if they are too large to fit your page, our system will automatically reduce their size to fit correctly. But, if you embed images that are pulling from a completely different system, such as Photobucket in your case, our system now no longer has awareness of photo size.

Your Photobucket images are all too wide to fit into the space you are trying to put them into. You need to either go into your code and slightly reduce the width and height for each image, make the images smaller at Photobucket, or reupload the images to our system and let our system size them for you. Any of these 3 techniques will fix your problem, it's really just a matter of choosing the one you'd prefer to do.

For more information about this issue please see this thread.

Edited 09/28/08 3:36 PM
Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 4:11 PM - Response #2

Jeez, Brad , you're scaring me here. Not sure what you are talking about...my pictures look the same except for a few on the Looking Back Page. Gosh, when you said all of them, I almost had a stroke. Only issue I was having was missing the Looking Back header on the page itself. Are you seeing something else?? Crikey. BonitaSad

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM - Response #3

Ok, so I just did a picture on My Marianis page,the bottom using CC instead of PB. Why was I using photobucket?? I don't know. I will redo them doing them through your system...Gosh, what was I thinking?? So much easier this way AND I don't have to store them in 2 places!!!!! Not to mention the time!!! Well, I'll get it right eventually. Thanks for your patience, Brad..Very HappyBonita

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 3:41 AM - Response #4

oh I've scared lots of people -- I've got a knack for it.

By the way, your Mariani's page is also having the same problem. Your photos are about 20 pixels too wide. Thus that page too is slightly blowing out, and forcing your page content and title right up against your navigation.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM - Response #5

Haha! That old Brad style sense of humor! OK, so, I am going to REDO every stinking picture using the system!!! I need to get myself a chair cushion, I think. I am slow, but I get it eventually. Thank You...BonitaRolling Eyes

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 4:15 PM - Response #6

You can also resize the current pictures with a width and height. I'd probably do that before redoing them all. But, either way will work.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:37 PM - Response #7

Brad, I indeed resized the pictures on the Marianis page via the system...Much easier...Thanks again for the helpExclamation Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.