ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

movie maker

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/21/09 11:04 PM Views: 1433 Replies: 6
Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I have a classmate who wants to know if they can put a microsoft movie maker about tree min long on their profile page, told them I didn't know would ask...

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 1:41 AM - Response #1

Hi Joyce,

They can upload the video to YouTube and then use the embed code to add the file to the site.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 7:11 PM - Response #2

Jessica:

Can you do this with a Customizable link if you are an admin? I thought it would be way easier to use Movie Maker on my computer and then put that on the site. That way I can use my own music. I have done a short "scrapbook" in slide.com, but was not impressed with the free songs. Is youtube the only place you can upload to get an embed code, and does it cost?

Thanks!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 11:17 PM - Response #3

There is no cost to upload video to Youtube and take the embed code and add it to your site.

You can embed the code on a custom link page.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM - Response #4

Anita mentioned to use Windows Movie Maker to make a video with her own music and upload it to YouTube. My question is "HOW" do I do that??????? I have made the video but don't know how to get it published to YouTube. Can anyone help me. Many Thanks in advance.....
Faye

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM - Response #5

After you've created your video using Windows Movie Maker, export the final movie to the .wmv format. Then go to Youtube and create an account. Like Jessica said, this is free. Once you have an account, follow the directions on screen for uploading your .wmv video to Youtube. When the video finishes uploading, Youtube will display some object embed code for your video that you can then copy and paste onto your Class Creator site, thus embedding your video on your site.

Edited 06/11/09 10:23 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM - Response #6

Brad, your always there. Thanks again for the tip. I will give it a try and see what I can come up with. I'm trying to start another page with "Remember When" type stuff. Thanks again... Faye

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.