ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/23/12 11:46 PM Views: 1109 Replies: 2
Friday, March 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I have been working on the reunion planner for hours now. Will you please take a look at it for me? On the edit screen everything looks fine, but when I go in to what classmates see, it isn't fine.

Also, I don't see any of the information about where to send their checks or anything that talks about payments.

How do we list things that there is no charge for, but that we need a count on the number wanting to attend?

Thanks for your help!

Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM - Response #1

Judy,

One of the problems with the formatting you are doing is that you are using SPACES. This will never look right. What I would suggest is using borderless tables. Create a table by clicking on the TABLE icon in the editor. If you want it indented, create a blank column in column one and then put your text in column two.

There is no reason to put the "SEND YOUR CHECKS HERE" until they order something. See if it doesn't appear when you purchase something and click the "SAVE MY REGISTRATION" button at the bottom of the page.

I wouldn't label your REUNION BOOK as a separate event. I would add it to your first event as something to purchase.
You also shouldn't change the intention of the required questions ("Will you pick up your booklet at the Reunion" and "Would you like your booklet mailed (add $5.00 to the price)")

I would add "50th Reunion Class Booklet    $10.00" and also "50th Reunion Class Booklet PLUS SHIPPING    $15.00"

For FREE items, just add the price as $0.00

Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 1:41 AM - Response #2

Thank you, Kirk. I did move the reunion booklet up as you suggested. I couldn't get it to take the tour that is free that I just wanted a count of those attending. It kept telling me I needed a value greater than 0.00.

I'll work on the table idea tomorrow!

Thanks for always being there for us!
Judy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.