ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help me with class site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/25/08 08:15 PM Views: 1344 Replies: 5
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 8:15 PM

I started our class site, and had to go out of the site all together, and when I returned to make up the site, it was already saved, however, not all of the content is on the home page that I see on others. I do have the bars on the sides, however, nothing shows in the middle of the page. I haved tried to go on help videos, however, it is never working, and I am at a loss for how it is that I am to go about bettering the site. Do you have any suggestions for how I can go about doing this? I can't just delete the site and start over as there are classmates who have already updated their profiles on it. Any help you could give would be appreciated

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM - Response #1

Hi Cindi, What things did you have there that are now gone?

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:56 AM - Response #2

Cindi,

Go to edit site pages. Scroll down the page to the home page and click the button that says edit. There you will see the boxes to click for all the stuff that shows up on the side. After that list, a box should appear(it may take a few seconds to load), then you can type any text or whatever else you want to show up in the center of your page. Click save changes at the bottom and it should save what you have typed.

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 10:56 AM - Response #3

Hi Cindi, The FAQs are more helpful than the Videos. You'll find just about anything you need to know to start up your site there. Incidentally, I notice on your message board you called this site Classmate.com, should be ClassCreator.com. I catch myself doing that sometimes too.
Good Luck with your site.

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 5:59 PM - Response #4

Thank you for your help... I was able to successfully update my site.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 3:10 PM - Response #5

Looks great Cindi.

FYI, the video series will return just as soon as I can get to that. At this rate I may have to hire somebody to remake them all. The system changed so quickly that none of the initial videos could last very long. Still undergoing signficant changes now... If anyone out there is an exerpeienced Camtasia user and wants some extra work cutting videos, gimme a shout.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.