ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Transactions and funds oh my

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/03/23 03:36 PM Views: 525 Replies: 3
Friday, March 3, 2023 at 3:36 PM

I am not crazy at all with this new event planner setup.
I am trying my best not to be critical and factor in that there is a learning curve.

However, I went live today. I don't think the transactions and funds are smooth and easy.
I have to click multiple sections to find what the transaction is. Then head over to funds to try to piece together what is going on. THEN to reports to really determine who paid and how.

The amounts available are not lining up with the balance totals. I only have a few transactions and I am really trying to get a handle on this before I have more buying tickets and donating!

I set up my donations so they can choose to do CC or checks.
On check out in event checkout with ticket purchase they can choose, CC or check. I set up same option for donations at check out for donations on the event page. It is not giving those options.
I did a test and placed a donation via the home page and chose by check.
My donation by checks are not showing up on transactions. This is not good. I reported in bugs section.

The old reunion planner worked beautifully.

Am I the only one having this problem? Is the site not working right? Or is it me?

Friday, March 3, 2023 at 5:30 PM - Response #1

We are going live in a few days. I will report back here if there are any issues, but we had no problems with the Event Planner five years ago.

We are doing checks only because of the processing fee with credit cards and the amount of time it takes for card payments to be deposited into our account.

Friday, March 3, 2023 at 7:16 PM - Response #2

Hi Meg,

We have multiple conversations going for this topic including several contact form discussions and another forum post.

https://forums.classcreator.com/messages...386-5013684767A77D12

Hopefully I've covered everything. If you still have questions you can respond to any of the contact forms or forums.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, March 3, 2023 at 11:43 PM - Response #3

Thank you Jessica,

I had a rough few days with all of this so my mind was fried at one point. Going live and not being able to see what was going on from a buyers view is hard.

I still think the various transaction and fund reporting as well as donations locations will take some time to get used to.

Thanks for your help today! Hopefully, all will work out.

Edited 03/04/23 8:07 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.