ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Member Forgot Password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/25/08 04:57 PM Views: 1234 Replies: 4
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM

I have a classmate who just emailed me that they forgot the password they used when they set up their profile. How does this get reset so they can get into their profile and make updates?

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM - Response #1

They can either enter their email address and click "forgot password" to have it sent to them or you can go in and manually change it to whatever they want. You go into the edit classmate function and change it there.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 5:49 PM - Response #2

Thanks so much for your help. Our website has only been up a short time, and I'm still learning the ins and outs of everything. Appreciate your support, and love how much fun this has been - putting together and getting responses/feedback from my classmates.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:22 PM - Response #3

I go to edit class mates...enter mannualy...go to details....change their password to something real simple like maybe their initials and the year we graduated...like mine might be JDL1963. Then I e mail that information to the class mate to get in and tell them to go in to change password to something they will remember.

JIM

Edited 09/25/08 9:31 PM
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 11:36 PM - Response #4

So much help! Thank you for your advise on how to keep things rolling with our class website. Minnesota nice in action...even if it comes from the other side of the river Surprised)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.