ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Donation - Funds available - no withdraw button

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/12/21 08:00 PM Views: 393 Replies: 6
Friday, March 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM

We've had some funds that our now showing as available to withdraw (some others are not) and the instructions on the donation management page read "you must use the withdraw button" but there is no button and the words on line listing the funds available is not a link. Am I missing something or it the button missing on the donation management page?

Friday, March 12, 2021 at 11:27 PM - Response #1
WithdrawFunds.png

See where the button is located (attachment)[img]

Friday, March 12, 2021 at 11:36 PM - Response #2

I responded to Susan directly with details on her scenario. They need to verify their bank account.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 7:53 PM - Response #3
Missing Withdraw funds button on donations.docx

I do not have that button - see attached for what is displaying on our site regarding donation management

Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 8:27 PM - Response #4

Hi Susan,

Did you receive my private post to you saying you need to verify the bank account under Donation Manage > Payment Preferences?

On the Funds page under the totals at the top of the page there is a notice:

Withdrawal not currently available. Your account is still Pending Verification. The Pending verification link goes to your payment Preferences page where you will see the verification section showing as pending.

Pending

2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 649 on 03/06/21 01:33 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 03/15/21. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

I read it wrong the first time and thought the pending amount was from 2020 but this one looks like it is from 2021 so if you are not already seeing those test deposits you should have them by Monday sometime. Enter them into the Donation Manage > Payment Preferences page and click verify and it will change your status to verified and you can then go to the Funds page and will see the withdrawal button.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 6:41 PM - Response #5

Where exactly is this reply? I don't see and email from you or ClassCreator and I don't see anything that looks like a message in box on the website. Thanks for helping the newbie!

Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 9:32 PM - Response #6

Susan: Near the top of this page, below the picture of the owl, you'll see a row of boxes that says "Forum List", "What's New", "My Settings", "Inbox", etc. Click on "Inbox". This is where private emails to and from Class Creator admins sent via these forums are stored. That's where your message from Jessica may be.

Edited 03/14/21 10:22 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.