ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Memory Book in pdf format

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/20/13 12:09 PM Views: 1270 Replies: 10
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I have created a Memory Book in Word and converted it to a pdf.
What is the easiest way for me to post it on the class website that will allow classmates to download it as a pdf they can store on their computer?

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM - Response #1

Nevermind ... I figured it outVery Happy

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 1:46 PM - Response #2

Love these where the admin figures it out. Wink

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM - Response #3

It takes Ole Brain a few minutes to rev up!

Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM - Response #4

I am trying to create the Memory Book in word but I am not that good in word. Can you or someone help me with that?

We want to make a display for the classmates that have died and I am trying ideas and think the PDF might be the best.

Monday, July 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM - Response #5

Do you have MS Publisher? It can be converted to a PDF later.

Monday, July 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM - Response #6

Word or Publisher... even a photo can be converted to a PDF at any time. Since 2008 (or before) I go to cnet.com every now and then to see what might fit a need. Back in 2008, cnet.com called CutePDF Writer "Arco Software's great CutePDF Writer freebie". I've used it since then and it works without a hitch. Download it and next time you need a PDF, click print>change your printer to CutePDF Writer and click to print. It makes a pdf... that easy.

Though I now have Adobe Pro, there are times I forget about it and use CutePDF. Hey, if it works... why not? Smile

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM - Response #7

Usually, MSWORD has a "Save As..." Feature and you can choose Save As PDF

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 12:46 AM - Response #8

Well how about that? I looked at MSWord 2007 thinking it might be new in my 2010. What did I find... 2007 has the PDF option! "Save As" has a drop down... the 5th option is to save a a PDF. Looks like it may be time to remove my CutePDF Writer. We've been together for so long, it will be hard to say goodbye. Wink

Shows you how much I use Word now-a-days. And maybe how tired I am right now, eh?

Thanks, Kyle!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM - Response #9

Right for Word 2007 and later only though.

Creating a PDF via the printer "hook" is actually very very cool. It works for ANY program. I'd leave it installed.Wink

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM - Response #10

I would leave "CutePDF" installed as a printer driver, too.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.