ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Re-verify Bank Routing and Acct Number

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/19 03:13 PM Views: 353 Replies: 6
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 3:13 PM

Hi CC Team,
We never saw the two pending deposits made to our bank account. I have deleted and re-entered the bank routing and checking account numbers and the status has returned to "Pending" on our FHHS79.COM site. Is this enough to initiate two new deposits to complete the verification and payment setup? We need this to happen as quickly as possible now that a full week has already passed by... Need to get our ticket sales going! Smile
Thanks,
Terry

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 3:42 PM - Response #1

Hi Terry,

We don't control the speed that they happen. It is possible based on the holiday last week and the weekends that your first deposit may still be pending so if you see a deposit and it doesn't verify let me know the amounts and I can try to verify them against the first set. The time it takes varies by bank - each bank handles ACH/E checks a little differently and therefore some banks will see their deposits in a couple days and others take a few days longer.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:00 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Jessica. Sorry if I am not be clear... My Treasurer indicated to me this morning that the two deposits never showed up in the bank account, (Classcreator deposits were sent on 5/28/19--today is the 6th business day).

It's possible that the account number was wrong (missing the final number "2" meant to indicate "checking"), so I cleared and re-entered the bank routing and account numbers today to include the "2" at the end. My goal is to re-initiate the process with two NEW deposits to complete the payment verification, and--because our time is short--I was only hoping to confirm that those new deposits will be generated automatically by my update... Thanks!

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:02 PM - Response #3

Right I'm just letting you know with the holiday some banks may have taken longer and its possible if you see a deposit tomorrow it was the original deposits (if the account was correct) I do see a second set of deposits was initiated. I'm just letting you know the first set "may" still show up first if the account was correct.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:09 PM - Response #4

Ah, got you. Thanks Jessica. Question, if the original deposits show up tomorrow or the next day, will those amounts still complete the verification process, and will I need to provide them directly here to you for manual verification? (I assume the new deposits will override the old ones on my payment setup page... no?)

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:19 PM - Response #5

If they show up tomorrow let support know here so we can manually verify them for you. The verification box on Payment Preferences only matches up against the most recent ones, however, we have a back end option that will allow us to attempt to verify them if we know the amounts.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 5:06 PM - Response #6

Perfect. Will do. Thank you!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.