ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Items ordered

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/16/09 09:29 PM Views: 1652 Replies: 5
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I am the webmaster for my reunion's site. I like to test everything so I was adding items for sale and now they are on my page. Is there a way to delete them? I was just testing, but don't know how to get them off their. When I run a report, it says I owe for those items.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 10:13 PM - Response #1

Heather Whalen wrote:

I am the webmaster for my reunion's site. I like to test everything so I was adding items for sale and now they are on my page. Is there a way to delete them? I was just testing, but don't know how to get them off their. When I run a report, it says I owe for those items.

Welcome Heather,

This is how you can fix this. Go to Reunion Planner, then Show Attendees, then click on your name. You can then Edit Items and change the quantities to zero or delete the orders.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM - Response #2

Thanks. That worked!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM - Response #3

What if an attendee accidentally enters the wrong number, say 3 instead of 2 attending.
Can this be rectified, the primary concern here is the money being charged to their credit card, for example?
How do we correct such errors?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM - Response #4

You'd need to correct this situation in 2 steps:

1) First you'd need to go in and edit the order and change the # of attending to 2 instead of 3.

2) After doing that you'd need to go into the transaction and press Issue Refund. You can issue a full or partial refund back to the Classmate's credit card.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM - Response #5

Awesome - a reply in less than two minutes!
classcreator is the absolute greatest site ever!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.