ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion reset - not an option.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/09/13 08:49 AM Views: 827 Replies: 1
Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I have had some difficulty because after initially setting up "Attending Reunion" as the choice, I have modified the Reunion Planner to add event choices and attendees. Kyle advised me (to late to save me) that CC advises against changing the Reunion Planner. My REAL question now: Is it too late to arrange for payment via the Reunion Planner, whether by credit card or PayPal? My hunch is that since the "ticket" option wasn't originally selected, and registrations did not require payments, we will have to resort to return mail and checks. Please let me know.
Thanks - Larry Gilbert, www.RockyRiver63.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM - Response #1

Not too late at all. Go to Reunion Planner > Edit > Events... Show More for each event that you need to set up a product for members to buy. On the ones that have things to buy, set the setting for Allow Tickets To Be Purchased Now - this may have to happen after you Add A Product For the Event. Once you have an event with a product and the planner set to allow tickets to be purchased now, there will be additional questions further down the page asking about Payment Preferences... Checks Credit Cards etc. The only thing will be for the people who have already registered.. you will need to contact them to have them make their ticket purchase.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.