ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New Page Preview

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/24/13 10:02 PM Views: 1195 Replies: 11
Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Is it possible to have the Survey Preview function for New Survey Pages work when the Page and/or New Pages are Inactive?

The Survey "preview" function would be a real plus to be able to use before activating the page. As it works now, you create a new Survey page activate it, jump on to the site to check it out then deactivate to make more changes hoping no one on your site sees what you are working on. Or you can activate the Survey page and preview it, BUT there is still the possibility that some one on the site will see what you are working on.

It is no BIG problem, BUT it would be a nice addition especially for archived inactive Survey pages that you want to look through and happen to leave active by accident.

Kudos,
...CAV...

Edited 02/24/13 10:12 PM
Monday, February 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM - Response #1

You want to actually PREVIEW pages before displaying them to the world, even if they have surveys on them? That's CRAZY!

Well, maybe not crazy, per se. Ok, fine, it's a perfectly reasonable request.!

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM - Response #2

I really appreciate your concern for the mental condition of my mind. Kudos!!!

Sooo ... when can I start PREVIEWING my Survey Pages without activating them? ;o)

...CAV...

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM - Response #3

Can't give you a definitive answer, but it is on the wishlist.

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Response #4

And who says the CC folks don't have a sense of humor? Laughing

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM - Response #5

One thing you could do is to bury the survey down on the third fly out menu somewhere while you test the survey. It isn't likely that classmates would find it during your testing. Then when it is ready for activating to the class, move it to your main level menus.

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM - Response #6

Love Eric's reply! Good to know someone can say that and someone gets it! It's fun!

Kyle... that is a very good idea! A perfect 'fix' for one of the many things I've been wanting to do. Thanks!

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM - Response #7

On the EDIT SITE PAGES, there is now a PREVIEW for the Survey pages.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM - Response #8

Kyle Erickson wrote:

On the EDIT SITE PAGES, there is now a PREVIEW for the Survey pages.

Well done, Class Creator! Very Happy

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM - Response #9

What took y’all sooo looong??? Twenty-five HOURS to fix the “Preview” for Survey Page Problem. I don’t want to hear the excuse that it was 10:02 pm at night or that it was a Sunday night when this problem was reported. There is no excuse! Then y’all thought you could satisfy me with the promise of the “W”.

I maybe crazy – right Eric, but promising me that “it is on the “W” (wishlist) was nice, BUT that was not helping me convert ALL of my Survey pages to the new page format.

I did not want to get Brad involved with this satisfaction issue, BUT my hand has been called ... Eric using the “W” word and calling me “Crazy” and then Kyle adding his suggestion after complaining about only being paid “a little bit more than Minimum Wage.”

I know when there is excellent customer service and when there is NOT excellent customer service. This is just another example of the ClassCreator’s attention to detail, superb, world-class 24-hour customer service that we as administors are privileged to receive.

As far as I am concerned Eric can call me “Crazy” as long as we continue to receive this kind of excellent customer service and Kyle about that “little bit more” I can only pass on my Kudos for your excellent work to Brad … you will have to talk to Brad about a “little bit more”.

Double extra satisfied Kudos!!
…CAV…

Edited 02/28/13 4:04 PM
Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 5:50 AM - Response #10

I think that has to be a record in customer service! Well done!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Response #11

Seems like the unspoken, unwritten, seldom discussed rule of customer service:

Ask and ye shall receive...
when possible.

Cool

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.