ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Download Classmate Profiles to put in a book

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/13/08 10:16 PM Views: 1669 Replies: 6
Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM

I would like to download everything from the classmates profile, not just name, address, etc but if they wrote anything about themselves, their school story, etc. so that I can make a book to hand out at the reunion. I know I can download their information into an excel spreadsheet but it only gives me name, address, phone, attending reunion, birthday and last updated. I want to download the profiles just like they look on the website in order to print them. Do I have to print each one individually? Thanks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 10:42 PM - Response #1

Yes. Well, for now you do anyway. One upgrade we have slated is to allow you to "check off" any of the Profile information you want to download. And then bring just that information into your spreadsheet. That's coming when we get to that Task.

Friday, November 14, 2008 at 3:27 AM - Response #2

If you have Microsoft Word, try highlighting the area of the web page that you want then pasting it into Word. It takes a little practice to learn what to highlight so you don't get extra copy, and it may not be exactly like the web page but often gives something reasonable.

Friday, November 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM - Response #3

Thanks so much for that tip. I will try to do the copy paste thing.

Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM - Response #4

Hi - any update on the status of this request? We are looking to create a memory book with the information typed in here, but have no way of extracting it - unless it is done manually, which takes a very long time. Thank you!! Denise

Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM - Response #5

You're still manual for now. Unfortuantely this request is a ways down the list still. The Task List has over 300 items all prioritized, so we're working through them in order of priority as briskly as possible.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM - Response #6

Denise Mannoia wrote:

Hi - any update on the status of this request? We are looking to create a memory book with the information typed in here, but have no way of extracting it - unless it is done manually, which takes a very long time. Thank you!! Denise

Hi Denise! Apparently we think alike! I was here checking on the very same thing! Laughing

Hi Brad! The check-box solution you describe is ideal (as you can see, we are really looking forward to it)!

Thanks as always! You rock!!
Terry

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.