ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

yearbook photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/03/12 07:01 PM Views: 1307 Replies: 4
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

what are the directions for uploading yearbook photos? we are using them for the name badges for reunion night? thanks

Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM - Response #1

Click "Manage Classmates" under Admin Functions on the left side of your website.
Click the "Enter/Edit Classmates" button at the top of the page.
Click "Add" in the "Yearbook Photo" column for the classmate whose photo you want to add.
Click the "Browse" button.
Locate the photo you want to upload and click "Open".
Click the "Upload" button.

Done.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM - Response #2

Since I just downloaded the yearbook I will let you know the steps I took but don't know how to make the name tags. Scan the yearbook page by page and save with your documents that you have created in the c drive in a folder labeled yearbook pictures. Go to gallery creator creating a link e.g. Yearbook pictures and then go to the subcategory right button on gallery creator and name class of the year. Then go to the pictures on the c drive and check each picture might have to rotate pictures pushing on the right of the mouse to show this function and also by clicking the mouse rename the pxs yearbook1, yearbook 2 etc so all pictures are in order and drag the pictures into your folder on the c drive. Then on the website when you go to the white shaded link on gallery creator hit the browse button will pull up all the sites on your computer, go to yearbook photos and highlight the px icons and press open this will send the yearbook photos to the website. Then go to gallery creator on the website and you need to line up the pictures in the right order should have #1 ....add a 0 to each # but type up a document linking your numbering system to page on the yearbook. Can then put number on each page to get in right order. I am now writing in the caption area the name of the classmates since the print is too small, Pat

Friday, October 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM - Response #3

Pat - why do all this when Eric's method is easy and puts the yearbook photos on each person's profile? Just curious if you are attempting to do something else.

Friday, October 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM - Response #4

I got some help from a classmate from another class and this is how she instructed me to do this. I first being a new administrator downloaded the yearbook under my member profile and Class Creator said I couldn't move the pictures from one area to another. Being new I went searching for help and these were the directions I was given. I have been doing alot of work on the yearbook pictures and downloading pictures from outings. Not being of this class, my husband is, and no one from the class stepped forward to be the web administrator. I will look at Eric's instructions but the way I responded is how I uploaded the yearbook, Pat

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.