ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Need help

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/14/10 04:54 PM Views: 1362 Replies: 5
Friday, May 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I set my class page up but it is not functioning properly and I don't think I ever got to finish the process. Who can I talk to about my issues? How do I speak to a live person?

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM - Response #1

You're welcome to call Support at any time, but can I ask what the problem is exactly? Your site looks fine to me. Even if you didn't officially complete with Site Creation Wizard, there's nothing you can't do now that you could have done in the Wizard anyway. If you give me a list of any issues you're having most likely I can help you right here.

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 7:35 PM - Response #2

Matthew,

I'm just one of the users on Class Creator, but I can assure you Brad IS the GO-TO guy here if you need/want any help of any kind. His response time is incredible. You will find no other site in the world that has any faster/better support than Class Creator. As you get better acquainted with the forums and some of the other postings, you will come to find that Brad has a very special quality about himself. You never see him bragging about it, but in addition to being a good family man (wife and one very cute sweetheart of a daughter) that he has shared with us---BRAD is also BIONIC! You may think I'm just kidding--but you will find him posting replies and helping Site Admins such as yourself 24 hours a day/night.

Oh btw, I looked at your site and don't see anything wrong with it. You probably are busy right now scanning yearbook photos and just hope that you haven't blown it with having to get your entire class database uploaded to the site. Brad can assist you with any issue you have--believe me!!! (btw, I'm not on CC payroll, I just think at times like this it helps to offer some unsolicited & hopefully wanted encouragement from a very happy user).

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 9:56 PM - Response #3
coltonloli.jpg

Heh, thank you John. Smile Keep doing that and you WILL wind up on payroll!

For the record though, in addition to my very cute sweetheart of a daughter you mentioned, I also have one incredibly handsome little man. Smile

Edited 05/14/10 9:57 PM
Friday, May 14, 2010 at 10:25 PM - Response #4

My Goodness Brad,

I sort of thought I remembered something about your son, but couldn't find his photo or name anywhere. As good as your "Search" feature is, when this 67 year old has one of his "Senior Moments" those search features leave something to be desiredExclamationCrying or Very sad

I also see that your son takes after his Dad working on that sucker. I'll bet it is Maple flavored?Laughing

Just let me know when you have that job opening. Just one condition--it will have to be in your Seattle office!Idea

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM - Response #5

I've heard good things about Seattle, maybe we'll all just move there. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.