ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Notify Flag Off

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/03/14 02:26 PM Views: 792 Replies: 4
Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 2:26 PM

One member's file name is marked 'Notify Flag Off'. How might that have happened and how do I get it back on as he is not receiving distributed emails sent from the site? (Sycamore63.com) Member's Name is Lawrence Fasse.

Monday, April 7, 2014 at 2:22 PM - Response #1

This is a setting that they set in their Notify Me options. They have control over what emails are sent to them from the system. You can email that person from your personal email address and let them know that unless they change that setting, they will not be able to get emails from the administrator of your site.

Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 9:03 AM - Response #2

Is there any way I could add wording such as 'Intentional' to the Notify Flag Off status that appears against a member's name in the Email The Class list.

This would stop me contacting the member about whether or not they did it intentionally whenever I see it there and they haven't responded to previous requests for confirmation of their intention.

Thanks.

Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:14 PM - Response #3

Unfortunately, there is not a place to make that note for that designation. Since the process for making that change is to click a link to get to the Notify Me options and then choose to select Never next to the option for : An administrator sends an email to all Classmates. It is fairly certain that the change was made intentionally.

Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Scott but 'fairly certain' is not the same as 'beyond doubt'!

I've not noticed, but is the option to not receive further emails still appearing in notifications that go out. A couple of my members have unintentionally clicked on that in the past.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.