ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

source button on homepage not working

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/24/08 09:17 PM Views: 1229 Replies: 7
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 9:17 PM

My source button under my homepage is not working. I can not delete nor add any codes. Now what? How do I fix that?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 9:31 PM - Response #1

What browser and browser version # are you using?

Try rebooting your computer. Try a different browser? There are no problems on this end, so I can only imagine your computer has "hung" for lack of a better word. Sometimes ya just need to give 'em a good kick.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 9:48 PM - Response #2

I tried rebooting and that didn't do anything. When I tried clicking the source button is said "errors on page". I'm not the most computer literate person, so what do you mean by what browser am I using?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 10:20 PM - Response #3

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox or some other browser? What program do you run to access the website?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 10:30 PM - Response #4

Oh, I'm using internet explorer.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM - Response #5

Never mind, I fixed it! I don't know what I did, but I fixed it! Thanks for your time!

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM - Response #6

What did you do, because I am having the same problem

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM - Response #7

Welcome Diana. What browser and exact browser version are you using to edit? For good measure, make sure you are using the latest version of the Internet Explorer browser, or the latest version of the Firefox browser, when editing your page. If you are using Safari for Mac or the new Google Chrome browser, those browsers will be supported shortly. For now you'll need to use IE or Firefox when you're editing your page content.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.