ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Home page problem

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/10/10 12:59 PM Views: 1551 Replies: 3
Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Same issue as others - the content has dropped below the side bars on the right. I eliminated the nbsp;'s but something must be too wide.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM - Response #1

Mike Thurman wrote:

Same issue as others - the content has dropped below the side bars on the right. I eliminated the nbsp;'s but something must be too wide.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike:

Same issue = same solution. The Playlist player's width is too wide to fit the narrower home page column. You need to adjust the width of the player. Go back to Playlist.com and adjust it there OR edit the SOURCE code to adjust the 4 places where the "width=" statement to something less than 380 to be on the safe side.

Edited 10/10/10 1:07 PM
Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

Without looking much at this, I would say it is your http://www.flickr.com/photos/34499870@N05/ link. Since there aren't any spaces in the link, the browser doesn't know where to wrap it. Just change the displayable text to "Click HERE for a photo album". To do this, go to POST ANNOUNCEMENT, then edit the announcement and go to the display content and in the middle of the link type "Click HERE...." and then delete the content that you don't want displayed before and after the "Click HERE...." message.

Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM - Response #3

Good call, Kyle. Thanks.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.