ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Member Can't Log In

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/11/09 01:24 PM Views: 1205 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Hi, how can I (or can I) reset a class member's profile if they've forgotten their password. I'm pasting the message I got from this member so that it makes more sense:

"I used two emails addresses. I think ****@earthlink.net is my primary and ****@hotmail.com was secondary and password was should be "****". When I try to do forgot password it doesn't work. I don't know what I did wrong but I keep getting messages that I can't read unless I login Sad I'm sorry I'm causing computer issues. Thanks for the help!"

Any suggestions?

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 1:31 PM - Response #1

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Passwords

Everything you'll ever need to know to solve these types of situations is right there for you.

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM - Response #2

I've had two classmates over the past two days tell me they couldn't remember their password. This happens often, so I reset their password, tell them, and then everything works.

Now when I go in, the password field is empty -- there's usually a series of asterisks there. I checked a few more accounts and they're empty too (including my own).

Is this right? If I enter a "temporary" password for my classmate, will it work for them when they log in?

Thanks!

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 2:21 PM - Response #3

I answer these emails like this

Your login is
student@reunion.com (their login email)
Your password is now

Type 1234 in their password field and save.

It'll save you multiple emails if theyre using the wrong login.

Don

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM - Response #4

Yes you can still enter a temporary password for them and it will work.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.