ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memeory page add-ons?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/05/08 11:28 PM Views: 1338 Replies: 4
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Need some advice on how to add music and pictures to the In Memory page. I can't find any boxes to add entries on the edit page site and would love to have some appropriate music to go with it.

Edited 08/05/08 11:30 PM
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 2:23 AM - Response #1

The In Memory text entry box will soon be replaced with a copy of your visual editor, which will allow you to upload multiple photos and music, into your In Memory entries. Should be available shortly.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 5:53 AM - Response #2

Must be a presidential election year. Can you give me something more specific than "soon"?

Thanks for all the great help you've been giving. Response to our new site has been consistent: "Great!" "Love it!" Fantastic!"

I'll be getting an ego problem at this rate.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 11:02 AM - Response #3

I said shortly, not soon. Hope that clarifies it. Wink

Seriously, this task has been working it's way up the task list, but it's hard to give an exact time on most things due to the fact that one or more things ahead of it could wind up taking longer than expected. This task itself is not significant in terms of time. Looking at the list here, I estimate between 3 and 7 days for this.

Edited 08/06/08 11:10 AM
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM - Response #4

Jake Tidmore wrote:

Must be a presidential election year. Can you give me something more specific than "soon"?

Thanks for all the great help you've been giving. Response to our new site has been consistent: "Great!" "Love it!" Fantastic!"

I'll be getting an ego problem at this rate.

By the way Jake, very nice site. Excellent work there!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.