ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey for fun

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/11/09 10:39 AM Views: 1470 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I am trying to put a survey called... do you remember.. to quiz people about their knowledge about specifics of our time at high school. I know I can do this on survey maker, very easy. What I can't do that I would like to is have the correct answer appear after they have made their multiple choice selection. Is that possible?

Sue

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM - Response #1

Welcome Susan.

No you cannot do that with the Survey Maker. Basically you're looking for a Quiz Maker. Cloning the Survye Maker and making it into a Quiz Maker is something on our Task List we'll be doing sometime later this year.

For now you'd have to publish the answers on a separate page. Or you could do something like create a "Survey Answers" forum and put a password on it. Post your survey answers there and only provide the password to those who have completed the survey.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM - Response #2

I haven't heard any more about a Quiz Maker page. Is this still in the works? Answers would be good but so would being able to include photos. As far as I know this is not possible on survey pages within the survey.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 6:27 PM - Response #3

It is still being planned and is on the "Wish List", but currently the programmers are working furiously on the ClassCreator 3.0 stuff. Nothing else can be done until that code base has been completed.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.