ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Emailing just those attending the Reunion?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/20/09 01:51 PM Views: 4584 Replies: 5
Friday, February 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Without having to check or un-check each individual name, is there a way to send emails to just those classmates who have indicated a "yes" for the Reunion? I'm concerned that those who are not sure or who can't attend but want to stay connected on the site will feel like they are being pushed if they receive Reunion update emails, too. Thanks!

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Kimberly,

We don't have that option at this time. It is in the works, until that is ready you would need to either send to all or select using the checkboxes.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 10:46 AM - Response #2

Is this an option now? Really could use this!

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 11:34 AM - Response #3

For the initial email to reunion attendees using Email the Class, you have to build your list of recipients by selecting their names from the list of available classmates.

For the next email to reunion attendees, click on "View" for the first email you sent, and then click on "Create New Message As Well As Copy In The Original XXX Recipients." By doing this, you don't have to recreate your list of recipients. You just have to add any new recipients.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 12:13 PM - Response #4

Disappointed there is no easier way to get attendees than selecting them. Obviously they are available as a group from classmate profiles of who is attending. Seems as if there would be a way to pull them (and conversely, those not attending). I would think these are groups most admins would use a lot. Yes, very disappointed since in the thread (in 2009!) it was said you were working on it……..

Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 5:59 PM - Response #5

Sorry I missed this post somehow. You can go to any Event and select Reports from Quick Links. There is an Attendee report for each Activity and below each activity there is an option to email just those who are attending or just those not attending.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.