ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Unable to Send Page Update via Email

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/22/13 07:56 PM Views: 885 Replies: 1
Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I have posted this before, but was urged to consider using email (if info was of an urgent nature.) However, I wanted to make sure that I indeed was requested update to classmates at bottom of page(s) being edited. This I have confirmed. With this said, my most recent attempt to share an updated page with my class was last night. I have not been able to share "updated pages" since about the last of June. What could be the issue. I don't want to use email, when info is just as easily conveyed via a click on "notify classmates." Desperate...again.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM - Response #1

The notifications are sent per the settings of your member's Notify Me page. If the update you make is one that you want everyone to know about, I would send that info to them via email the class as some classmates may not be set to receive an email about page updates. There have been times when our email system was lagging, or in which a large queue has built up and a delay may occur. From time to time we need to go in and reset the mail server to get things moving again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.