ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

reunion nametag photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/09/22 10:45 AM Views: 240 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 10:45 AM

I have been trying to print out nametags for our 58th reunion but I have noticed a distinct difference in the photos from our 50th to 58th.
The 50th were much darker than the ones currently.
The current photos seem "washed out". I have tried different things with my computer but when I actually compared photos from 50th to 58th, there is a distinct difference.

Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 3:20 PM - Response #1

Hi Barbara,

Did someone in your admin group upload different photos? The photos in the name tag system are pulled from photos entered under the Yearbook photo for each classmate. The images should be the same unless new images were uploaded.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 12:14 PM - Response #2

No Jessica, no one changed or uploaded different pictures.
Sorry but no new images were uploaded. An immage is on the reunion nametag site but it is very washed out. I'll have to figure something out.

Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 1:50 PM - Response #3

Vaguely remember the code was modified to generate a "washed" out image vs the original - "transparency" added to image. For some reason I can't generate nametags now to compare to original I created. There is no option to actually create them right now. Maybe because they are so old?

As an aside, also won't remove link if I make it active/inactive. Have to manually use Edit pages.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.