ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory comments not posted to the Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/12/15 10:34 AM Views: 938 Replies: 9
Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 10:34 AM

A few days ago, a classmate wrote comments for 2 deceased classmates In Memory. While I did receive e-mail notification, those 2 comments posted are not showing up on What's New. Other classmates posting In Memory comments all are posted on What's New. Can tech support please either push this through or show that something was posted. Classmate/author has contacted me asking why his comments are not shown on What's New. The classmate who wrote the comments is Chris Gallagher - the deceased classmates he wrote about are: Gregory Ceneviva and Patrick Gunn. Our 50th is in 3 weeks. Can tech support please straighten this out. Thank you.

Edited 09/12/15 10:34 AM
Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 9:12 AM - Response #1

The classmate who posted comments In Memory wants to know why his posts are not showing up on What's New. I'd like to give this classmate a succinct explanation - can tech support please help me out. Thank you.

Monday, September 14, 2015 at 1:36 PM - Response #2

We are still working out a connection issue with the What's New page since the sever move. Hope to have this issue resolved soon.

Monday, September 14, 2015 at 10:31 PM - Response #3

While they're looking, I ran into another problem today. Yesterday, when someone posted a comment/message in someone else's profile, it showed up as expected in What's New. But... when a person posted a comment/'message to the class' in their own profile, it did not.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 8:52 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Scott. Unfortunately our classmate's comments haven't surfaced on What's New. I appreciate your reply.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 2:27 PM - Response #5

Elena - I need a specific example to review. I tested the profile comments yesterday and I confirmed they were showing up on the What's New page of the site I was testing.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 4:11 PM - Response #6

Scott: on our website go to In Memory for: Gregory Ceneviva and Patrick Gunn - comments for both made by Chris Gallagher - neither comment ever appeared on What's New. Thanks for checking this out, Scott. Please let me know outcome.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 5:08 PM - Response #7

That is one area that is still not hooked into the What's New page. I will send my programmer a gentle reminder that he needs to address this issue.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 5:28 PM - Response #8

Scott - this is a screenshot of What's New which contains an In Memory post - Sept 15. I don't understand your explanation and I do appreciate you checking. Thanks

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 5:35 PM - Response #9
image.jpg

Scott - I'm in a remote location - thought Here's a screenshot, There's an In Memory post on What's New written by me that posted on What's New on Sept 15. I don't understand the explanation. Please get back to me. Thank you.

Edited 09/16/15 5:39 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.