ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Name Tags Not Working Now

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/05/13 02:57 PM Views: 878 Replies: 3
Friday, April 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Is it me or is it Class Creator right now? I'm having trouble generating name tags for Avery label 45395 (not that the lable type matters). I can't get the system to give me all the classmates that have signed up for a particular event for the upcoming reunion. It only gave me 13 classmates. I then told it to give me name tags for the entire class and it gave me just a few. I have used this application previously without any problem so I wonder what is different now or is it just me? Anyone else having a problem? Thanks

Friday, April 5, 2013 at 4:44 PM - Response #1

I see the issue. There is an event selection dropdown menu at the top that is not refreshing the page. I will report this to the programmer.

Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM - Response #2

Ted. Please try again. You can select a different event from the top of the page and that will refresh the tags at the bottom.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM - Response #3

Ted. This has been fixed by the programmer. There is a dropdown list at the top of the page the contains each event in the reunion planner. You can select a new event and the nametags will auto update at the bottom of the page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.