ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Didnt see small deposit in Account

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/25/11 06:14 PM Views: 1147 Replies: 6
Monday, April 25, 2011 at 6:14 PM

As of today, i still have not seen the small deposit to verify my acc. Did something change on that front.
It showed the 24 or 25th on my website. Thanks for a reply..

Monday, April 25, 2011 at 6:24 PM - Response #1

On your Reunion Planner, It says "2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in XXX on 04/17/11 7:06 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 04/25/11. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process. "

The deposits could be there, but your bank hasn't posted them yet. I suggest just waiting until tomorrow. Look at your account again. If you don't see them, call your bank.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:27 PM - Response #2

As of today, 4/46-7:27 PM nothing.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM - Response #3

I suggest you call your bank tomorrow. Some banks don't post very small deposits until the end of the month (or some other rule). Check with them to make sure they got the deposits and what the amounts are.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM - Response #4

Just so you know, your classmates can still make purchases by Credit Card even though your local bank account isn't verified yet.

You have an account at ClassCreator and any credit card purchases made by your classmates will go into your ClassCreator account. When your local bank account is verified, you will see a "Withdraw Funds" button on your Reunion Planner/Funds page. That is how the money gets from your ClassCreator account to your local bank account. You get two free Direct Deposits to your local bank account per month. (all of this is explained on the Reunion Planner/Funds page)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 2:23 PM - Response #5

Hi Kyle,
Called the bank 2 mins ago and spoke to someone and they see no small deposits from Classcreator, only the $9.00 for the monthly fee. Also I do paypal and generally they also make 2 mini deposits and I always see it, my bank they never wait until end of month. So I think you guys should check your end and do it again as I really need to get this show on the road.

Thanks for your prompt replies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 2:47 PM - Response #6

If you called the bank and they are seeing the $9.00 for the monthly fee, that means you called your CREDIT CARD COMPANY. The monthly fees are coming from your credit card, not your bank account.

Is your bank also your credit card company?

If you want to do it again, (it will just take longer, but you can do it), just go to your Reunion Planner, blank out the Routing Number and Account Number fields. Save the reunion planner page. Then go to the Reunion Planner again, type in the routing number and account number of your local bank where you want the direct deposit to go. Then save the page again.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.