ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How to delete a video

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/07/16 10:09 PM Views: 783 Replies: 8
Monday, November 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Some way or another I have a YouTube video stuck at the bottom of my homepage and I can't get rid of it.

In trying to post it in the first place I couldn't get it off the bottom of the page. It does not show up for me in any shape or form to try to edit it out. Nothing in the source code, etc.

Could someone go in and delete it for me?

Thanks,
Mary

Monday, November 7, 2016 at 11:10 PM - Response #1

It's in an announcement.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:10 AM - Response #2

It was an announcement located by going to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for Homepage and then Edit Announcements. I simply unchecked the active button in that location. It is now off.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:35 AM - Response #3

Thanks, I missed that!

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 2:49 PM - Response #4

I too have a video on my home page that I can't get rid of. It doesn't appear it is in my announcements. It can't seem to edit anything on my home page. I need to delete other items too!
Thanks
Lora
Class of '79

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 7:18 PM - Response #5

It appears only CC admin can help you, as none of us can see your home page, as it is password protected.

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 9:39 PM - Response #6

OK...Thanks for your help!

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 9:56 PM - Response #7

Lora, I'm sure CC admin will come through and help you. They will be able to look at your home page and advise you what to do. If for some reason, they don't respond soon, you can always send them a private message at www.classcreator.com/contact.cfm.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:37 PM - Response #8

Lora - where is the video on your homepage? Either I'm not seeing it or you already figured out how to remove it. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.