ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory, nativating this section

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/19/13 12:02 AM Views: 933 Replies: 6
Friday, July 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Has a link to return to the In Memory list been considered in the past on a classmate's In Memory page? Just wondering.

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM - Response #1

Makes sense to me. I will forward. Smile

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM - Response #2

I put my own link on each classmate's In Memory page to return to either In Memory or Classmate Profiles. Although, I just noticed that I haven't done it for the 2013 deceased. I will unlock it for awhile for anyone who wants to look at it.

Doreene

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM - Response #3

Doreen,

I have a link "Click here to see Norman's last Profile entry." on the bottom of each In Memory page. Don't you? I believe it is system wide. When a visitor clicks on it, it takes them to the member's profile page.

(last sentence added as an edit)

Edited 07/19/13 4:02 PM
Friday, July 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM - Response #4

But doesn't that appear only if the person died after having set up a profile. For our class we have only one person that fits that - Barbie 2012. If they never joined the website, there is no profile.

Doreene

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM - Response #5

Gwen,

"I have a link "Click here to see Norman's last Profile entry." on the bottom of each In Memory page. "

This is optional - it can be turned on or off for each classmate.

Edit Site Pages, Edit IN MEMORY, EDIT for the deceased classmate, then select this option:
Link To Profile: [X] Append link to bottom of In Memory entry back to Classmate's last Profile.

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM - Response #6

Ah. Guess it just comes naturally for me to check it. I honestly do not recall having to do that. LOL

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.