ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

SSL Certificate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/25/21 06:17 PM Views: 347 Replies: 5
Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:17 PM

I purchased a certificate for my domain name but I still get a NOT SECURE warning if I try to use https://domain-name.
Is there a time delay until the certificate becomes active?

Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:29 PM - Response #1

Earl, our site's certificate activation took place a bit over 48 hours after purchase. Then the "Not Secure" warning disappeared and a lock symbol appeared in its place.

Edited 02/25/21 6:32 PM
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:20 PM - Response #2

First try with https://domainname was Feb 25
which failed to give me a lock. It is now Mar 3 and still get no lock. That's more that 48 hours, Is there still still a wait for a certificate to get registered?

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 6:34 PM - Response #3

We had an overwhelming response to this program and we are working through processing all of them. It is just taking longer than expected. We hope to have this completed very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:47 PM - Response #4

Got an email from Brad about the SSL Certificates. I was going to them when my domain comes for renewal on Your domain name expires 09/26/2021.
I must say this really makes me mad. I like all my ducks to line up for renewing.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:58 PM - Response #5

Scott, I respectfully disagree with you. Almost all online subscriptions these days are in yearly increments and priced as such. If you wish to wait until 9/26/21 to get your certificate, then you can have the domain renewal and SSL certificate expirations the same. Otherwise, take the plunge and get your certificate now. Very Happy

Edited 04/08/21 12:26 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.