ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

wreath does'nt flash

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/15/09 08:25 AM Views: 1492 Replies: 3
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I copied a flashing wreath from one of the sites that was suggested. I combined it with a copy of school logo in an attempt to have a holiday logo that flashes for the holiday season. I used ms publisher to combined the two .gif's and grouped them.

Is it possible to have the wreathy flash in the school logo section? Please check out our logo.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM - Response #1

Check this forum post. It also has to do with an animated GIF for the class logo. They finally got it to work by resizing it.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=AD4200EE-FE48-5137-07C1EF7A6D495623#AD4200EE-FE48-5137-07C1EF7A6D495623

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 9:44 AM - Response #2

in the tread you guys said to:
"Resize your animated gif to 86 x 115. Make sure you resize it in a program that preserves animated frames, such as Irfanview. If you upload your logo at this size our system won't have to resize it for you, and your animation will be preserved."

first thing, whats the resize format in inches or what? next, can a animated gif coexist with a non animated as in our logo?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM - Response #3

Kevin Pope, I wrote:

in the tread you guys said to:
"Resize your animated gif to 86 x 115. Make sure you resize it in a program that preserves animated frames, such as Irfanview. If you upload your logo at this size our system won't have to resize it for you, and your animation will be preserved."

first thing, whats the resize format in inches or what? next, can a animated gif coexist with a non animated as in our logo?

The size is in PIXELS. (a pixel is 1/72 of an inch).

In order for your merged animation to work right, you would need to edit the GIF and put your logo on each page of the animation and if you didn't want the logo to move any, it would need to be in the exact same spot on each page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.