ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

profile photo size

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/12/08 01:00 PM Views: 1444 Replies: 7
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM

I have searched, but can not find anything about resizing photos that a Classmate put in their profile. I have a classmate that wants to have the photo they have on their profile smaller. As Administrator can I do this for the classmate or will they have to re size the photo before uploading to their profile.

Thanks In Advance!
Bob

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 3:55 PM - Response #1

You can add a photo with white space around it to make the photo smaller.

Edited 11/13/08 3:37 AM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 4:13 PM - Response #2

I know how to do that ... thanks!!! How do I get the photo to my computer so I can add the white space from the classmate photo area?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM - Response #3

Right Click on almost any picture on the internet and you can save it to your drive.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 3:36 AM - Response #4

There is no reason to include extra white space in the photo. Simply:

1) Right click the photo and save it to your computer
2) Size it to whatever size you want in the image editing application of your choice
3) Reupload

Simple as that.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 9:27 AM - Response #5

Let’s see I have Rhonda telling one technique and Brad telling me another technique … What should I do? What should I do?? What should I do???

I don’t want to be blamed for causing trouble within the “well oiled” Classcreator machine. Ohhh … OHHH … I have been put in this Solomon type position to decide who’s technique is right and who’s technique is wrong … Let’s examine Rhonda’s technique … yes, I can add white space around the photo and that will solve my problem … and then examining Brad’s technique … yes, I can click save, then resize photo without white space around the photo and that will solve my problem. So … both techniques will work!!!I know just call me “Fence Walker” instead Crossland1969 Admin.

Rhonda … I don’t know who signs the checks at Classcreator, but just for the record I did finally used Brad’s technique …, but next time I want to add white around my photos … I know the technique to use.

Thanks for ALL the Super Support and Service.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 10:28 AM - Response #6

I'm sorry - but I didn't know you could re-size images to any size. I do now. Brad's way is the best way to handle this.

Edited 11/14/08 12:42 AM
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 12:41 AM - Response #7

What's important is everything Rhonda learns, Rhonda can answer in the future. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.