ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Sending Emails to UK only

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/24/10 03:27 PM Views: 1288 Replies: 7
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I am looking to send emails to the people living in the UK but I dont see that option in the email drop down. please help.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM - Response #1

True. The only all-country selections we have in there right now are the US and Canada. I'll ask Rick to add a UK option though, we have enough UK sites and Classmates here that I think that would be helpful for a lot of people.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 5:03 PM - Response #2

Brad: Class of RHS 1964, there admin person lives in the UK, I have e-mailed him with no problem.
He also take's care of there site from the UK

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 5:16 PM - Response #3

William Leggett wrote:

Brad: Class of RHS 1964, there admin person lives in the UK, I have e-mailed him with no problem.
He also take's care of there site from the UK

This enhancement is for "Email the Class". There are options to e-mail only classmates in different USA States and Canada Provinces. The request is for the Provinces (if that is what they are called) in UK.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 6:12 PM - Response #4

The class Admin person Lives in England,

So far there has been no problem of him getting his e-mails

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 6:15 PM - Response #5

Let me add my two bits to this conversation. Do we a way to send emails to individuals living in a certain city? I have seen where we can mail to a state but not a certain city. The rationale for this request is just to notify the individuals in a certain city / locale about something that is going to happen. This would be easier than going and selecting and deselecting individuals.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 6:17 PM - Response #6

William Leggett wrote:

The class Admin person Lives in England,

So far there has been no problem of him getting his e-mails

To understand this feature request, choose "Email the class" and then "Members who meet the following criteria (click to show):". You will see all of the states where classmates live. You will NOT see any UK (England) provinces.

Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM - Response #7

Let me Clarify,
I have sent a general email to the entire class in the past about what is going to happen in florida and the UK people have received it. But now I need to email Uk only because they are launching their chapter and i dont need to send a general email to everyone. Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.