ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing Nametags

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/31/19 11:34 AM Views: 354 Replies: 3
Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:34 AM

Hello,

I'm missing some name tags for some of our Reunion. They have registered for the Reunion. I ran my name tag report and their names are missing.
Diane Payne (Schwierjohn) Transaction #261411 and Kerry Tebbe and his guest Cindy Napoli Transaction #259564.

Diane registered just for the Reunion. Kerry registered for our Mixer, Reunion & Brunch. The Mixer & Brunch name tags were generated but not the Reunion.

Our event doesn't take place until September, no hurry, just curious as to how to fix it.

Thank you,
Linda

Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:40 AM - Response #1

If you look at your Classmate Profiles page, you will also notice that those classmates don’t show up as attending the events. The reason is that when they entered their purchase for the event, they didn’t say that they were classmates.

You can fix it by going to the Event Planner, Edit, Transactions, Edit the transaction for the classmate, then click the PENCIL icon. You will notice that the “Guest is a Classmate“ checkbox is not checked. If you check the checkbox and save the transaction, they will appear on the Classmate Profiles page as attending and also on the Nametags.

Friday, May 31, 2019 at 12:49 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle, that fixed the issue. I now know how to fix it going forward.

Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:29 PM - Response #3

Good luck with your reunion!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.