ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unsubcribe

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/06/09 04:10 PM Views: 1192 Replies: 1
Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I just noticed that when I look at a profile there is a button "Unsubcribe" to that person. I am not sure how the emails arrive when I as ADMIN send to all. Would the person unsubscribe to me or the site in general?
The reason I am asking this is because it would solve my problem right now for having more than one email. In other words if I have all the "Obits" come from another board member -that does not have internet- I can tell everyone that who ever does not want to see the obits just unsubscribe to that person. Does it work like that?

Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM - Response #1

No. The "Unsubscribe" button you see at the bottom of Profiles has nothing to do with email. You can subscribe to somebody's Profile, which of course means you get notified whenever that person updates his or her Profile. While viewing that person's Profile there is an "Unsubscribe" button present if you're currently subscribed. It says just above it that you're subscribed to the person's Profile. You can also subscribe and unsubscribe from Profiles using the Profile Subscriptions link on the left.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.