ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Countdown Clock help

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/10/09 11:33 AM Views: 1262 Replies: 6
Friday, April 10, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Has anyone experienced problems with their countdown clock not showing up? I have had a countdown clock on our homepage since I first created the site, but it is not showing up today. I went back in and reformatted it, but the clock still does not show, only the link below the clock. If you have had similar trouble or know why this is happening and what I can do to fix it I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:37 PM - Response #1

Did you or another Admin edit your home page before this started happening? My guess is something in the countdown clock code got corrupted. Your best bet is clicking your Source button, removing all countdown clock code you have in there now, and pasting in the code fresh from the countdown clock site.

Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:59 PM - Response #2

I think it's the clock's web site. I happened a couple of times before and when I went to check the site, It wouldn't open. Later, it just came back. Today it was gone on my site, so I just replaced it with one from www.poqbum.com Cool

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 12:39 AM - Response #3

It happened to me as well. I'll try your other site.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 1:44 AM - Response #4

Brad,
My Countdown clock is gone, too - as of Thursday. I have been trying to reinstall with new codes. I don't have a backup admin -- so no one can make changes except me.

Thanks,
Jackie

Edited 04/12/09 1:47 AM
Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 1:50 AM - Response #5

Replace countdown clock code with some other similar type countdown widgit. I have no idea what's going on with that system but this has been going on for several days now.

I'm not seeing "Waltrip" highlighted on your site in yellow. Can you reproduce that in any other web browser? I suspect you have something in your browser or a toolbar turned on that is doing that, although I have no idea off the top of my head what it would be. It's definitely not in your code or being seen by others though, I'm sure it's some sort of local feature that's enabled.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 2:35 AM - Response #6

Thanks Brad - I changed the countdown clock to another link. The yellow is gone -- don't need to worry about that.

Happy Easter!
Jackie

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.