ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding info to the In Memory Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/31/11 02:29 PM Views: 1505 Replies: 6
Monday, October 31, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Is it possible to add the picture/information given in the yearbook to the In Memory page? If so, would I scan the yearbook information individually for the deceased classmates?
Bill King

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 2:33 PM - Response #1

The In Memory page has a place where you can upload a photo. The editor is also a normal editor where you can have multiple images inserted into the text portion of the obituary/comments section.

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 6:03 PM - Response #2

If I recall, once I added classmates to the Classmate page and saved the information. Then added deceased names to the memory page they automatically carried over with the name.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 1:06 PM - Response #3

There are a few ways to do it. Both these methods don't use up your allotted storage space, but adding them into your text section as an image might.

If you have a senior photo, you can add it by going to "Manage classmates", find the name and then click on the "Add" link under the "yearbook photo" column.

Then if you have a more current photo, you can do it in the "In Memory" section within the person's profile where it says "Photo" and click on the "Choose file" button.

Or if all you have is a senior photo, you might want to add it right into the "In Memory" profile.

Good luck! Jana

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 3:34 PM - Response #4

I'm having a slightly different problem. I have 3 deceased listed. No matter what I try, the homepage list of 'where are they now?' lists only 2 deceased... which throws off the percentages. How do I rectify this? The 3rd deceased member is Cathleen O'Reilly in the event you look at the site (Kyle).
Thanks,
Barbara

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM - Response #5

Hi Barbara,

You added information about Cathleen to the In Memory page, but you did not actually add her to the list of deceased classmates, which you can do directly below the editor for the In Memory page. That's why she's not showing properly in the stats on the home page.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 6:13 PM - Response #6

Thank you Eric. That was simple and it worked!
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.