ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Downloading various lists

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/27/19 08:12 PM Views: 627 Replies: 2
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 8:12 PM

I have tried to download a list of just those classmates who were in military service. Even though I deselect everything but military I get a list of everyone. I need to use this at the Veteran's Office to try to confirm who was in the military.
*I also need to make a list of just the male classmates.
(We do have one female who served and I have her name.)
*I need to print a list of those who have not signed up for the reunion.
*I need to print a list of deceased classmates.

When I download sometimes it says "finishing" but it never does.

I've worked on this several times and find it totally frustrating. Help please. Thanks. KM

Friday, March 29, 2019 at 5:05 PM - Response #1

If the member have answered the question on Military Service, that would be included in the download on the Manage Classmates > Download Class List area.

To get to a list of those who have not signed up, go to Event Planner > Edit > Reports > Scroll to the bottom of the page and go to the Report for : Friday Night Fun at the Historic Broadway Hotel & Tavern Attendees... at the bottom of that box is a checkbox to use the EMail The Class to contact : Not Attending Activity (126) - use the button above that to open those members in Email TheClass to send them a message.

For the Deceased members, you can use the Manage Classmates > Download Class List and only include the option for Deceased Classmates

Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 11:21 PM - Response #2

Hi Karen,

I ran a download the other day specifically for the list of those who served in the military.
1. Download the complete list of classmates, including the deceased.
2. Sort by the Military column.
3. Delete members who did not serve.
That will give you the list you want. Quick and easy.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.