ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery download

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/13/10 01:21 AM Views: 2813 Replies: 14
Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Is there any way to download and save (or print) pictures loaded into our photo galleries?
Thanks

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 1:47 AM - Response #1

There is no batch print or batch download. You can do this though: On the photo thumbnail edit page (not in your editor, just the main thumbnail page) you can click directly on any thumbnail image to expand it to its full size. From there you can can print the image, or you can right click to save it to your computer.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM - Response #2

When I expand the photo, my menu choices do not have save or print.
Is that because they open in the slide show view?

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM - Response #3

Don't do it from the public page. Specifically:

1) Click Gallery Creator
2) Click the Photos link next to the gallery of choice
3) Click directly on the thumbnail images on this EDIT page
4) Right click your image to save to your own computer

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM - Response #4

Hi! I just created a "High School Photos" gallery and when I click on it, there is no button to push for uploading pictures to the gallery. I want my classmates to be able to upload pictures that we can use at the reunion on a slideshow. Thanks for your help!

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM - Response #5

You created the page but not the actual gallery (the button to the right). I added a new gallery and called it High School Photos Gallery. You can log into that to upload the photos. The other page is the one that you would display the gallery within.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 11:17 PM - Response #6

Thanks! We've had success and one classmate has uploaded some pictures. I have a few to add. Do I have to create a new gallery? I get confused when I go in to add pictures. It asks me if I want to create a new gallery and I'm not sure if I do. Thanks for your help!

Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 9:24 AM - Response #7

You would create a new gallery if you wanted pictures under a NEW TOPIC, for example, "Family Pictures" or "Grade School Pictures". If your pictures are still HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS, then they probably belong in the "High School Photos" Gallery.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM - Response #8

One of my classmates put her pictures under her profile instead of our "High School Photos" gallery. We are planning on having a slideshow the night of our reunion and are going to download all of the pictures from the website. Is there a way to get her pictures into the gallery from her personal page? Thank you!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM - Response #9

Yes but not a very efficient way. You're really far better off having her simply upload her photos to your High School Photos gallery instead. Some people don't realize they can hold down the control key and select all photos for upload all at once, and then just let it go. Uploading numerous photos to the gallery is really a very efficient process if you simply preselect all necessary photos and then let them batch upload in.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM - Response #10

Brad - I'm having a similar problem. I see how I, as the admin can do this..but how is this done from the public page, so that other classmates can download and save photos?

I have the slideshow option turned off, but still do not get the "Save picture as" option.
Please help.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM - Response #11

Classmates cannot currently right click and save gallery images as you've indicated. They could always click the print screen key to get the image but that's a little more advanced. In our next gallery update, which won't be for awhile, we'll include a way to right click and save the image.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM - Response #12

Oh - OK ..THANKS! For all of your work! You are doing a phenomenal job with this website.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM - Response #13

A classmate has over 200 photos for me to go through to use in a Memory Book. She is uploading them to the gallery. I have not been able to download them. I get a window saying the file is invalid or corrupt. Can someone look at the photos to see what the problem is, please?

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 11:14 AM - Response #14

Gwen,

I looked at some of the photos and didn't see any problems. Please be more specific if you can about the error message and which photo you are looking at and which classmate's photo gallery.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.