ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Registered Attendees List of Names

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/12/10 09:41 PM Views: 1465 Replies: 6
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Where do I go to see the list of names of people who have registered to attend and listed the names of the classmate + their spouse?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM - Response #1

Go to Reunion Planner,
Then click on Run Reports
The Attendee Summary Report contains a list of all Registrants and Guests attending the reunion.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM - Response #2

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You really know a lot about this site! I guess I was afraid to push those buttons. Our problem now is that some of the people has clicked the "radio" button that "yes, I am attending" when they entered their profile BEFORE we figured out and set up the "registration" that allows them to enter the names of the attendees! Boo hoo! We have put a notice on our home page asking everyone to go back and register, but I don't think they understand! Unfortunately, they are as computer literate as I am....not much!! LOL! Thanks again!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:56 PM - Response #3

You will need to e-mail them and say that they are just showing intent to attend the reunion by clicking the Attending Reunion on their profile. If they really want to attend, they need to fill out the Reunion Survey on the reunion link (whatever you called it).

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 10:02 PM - Response #4

One more question.....I see the report Attendee Summary Extended Detail and it shows two columns for the ways people can register, i.e. "Create Profile" (the radio button) and "Reunion Planner" where they can input their spouses name as an attendee along with the classmate. There are folks that have only "registered" by saying "yes, I'm attending" when they created their profile and yet they are NOT showing up on this extended report. Any idea why?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 10:04 PM - Response #5

I understand that and we have done that, but these folks are 68 years old and sometimes just don't "get" it! The extended detail report "should" show the people in both places, but it does not.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 10:27 PM - Response #6

You could post a list of those who are attending on your home page (you would have to update it manually). Only put those who have filled out the survey on the list. Or have a separate section for "Those only thinking about attending the reunion" and post those with their profile "Attending Reunion" but haven't filled out the survey. Also, put a link to you reunion survey at the bottom of the list.

I think doing this will help you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.